??? Vitamins Below Retail ???

John Ramsay jramsay at FREENET.NPIEC.ON.CA
Mon Sep 16 04:17:30 EDT 1996

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, BOURASSA ANDRE G wrote:

> We are far from Canadian theatre... Someone broke a leg?
> Andre

Not that far. Salesmanship (that forgettable US effort involving the death
of one notwithstanding) has been a part of Canadian drama. Elsie Park
Gowan's "Maestro" is one play that comes to mind. Perhaps the next
important Canadian drama might be called "The Life of a Salesman" aka
"Vitamins Below Retail", only to be branded an ineffective adaptation of
"I Can Get It For You Wholesale".

> On Sun, 15 Sep 1996, Mary Zinini wrote:
>
> > For further information on vitamins and health supplements
> > at DEEP discounts below retail, please leave name and E-mail
> > address at cd006109 at interramp.com.  I will E-mail you a
> > catalog.  We also carry bulk herbs by the pound, bulk herb
> > capsules, natural shampoo and soaps, health books and will
> > have a line of bio-magnets.  All at below retail prices.
> > If you need something in particular, send request and I will
> > E-mail you information and prices.  Please specify "catalog."
> > Thank you

John Ramsay
Welland, Ontario, Canada

jramsay at freenet.npiec.on.ca