Plays in English

Shawn Huffman c2164 at ER.UQAM.CA
Wed Sep 18 19:25:45 EDT 1996

I am looking for plays in English (Canadian and other) that deal
with or engage some aspect of sensory perception.  I am especially
interested in extreme forms:  sensory overload or sensory deprivation.  I
am not thinking purely in terms of content, but also about language or
imagery -- the way a play can bombard you like Hamlet Machine or can be
reduced like Actes sans paroles.

I have an extensive corpus of plays in French, but am interesting in
expanding to include plays in English as well.

Thank you in advance!

Shawn Huffman