Creation of a "Young Researchers Group" within the Societe quebecois d'etudes theatrales

Shawn Huffman c2164 at ER.UQAM.CA
Tue Apr 15 10:44:25 EDT 1997

Dear List Members:

This is to inform you that a "Young Researchers Group" has been created
within the SQET.  Our purpose is to encourage research into Quebec
theatre/performance/practitioners, to promote public debate of these
issues through conferences, tables rondes, demonstrations and, where
possible, publication.

Membership in the group is open to anyone who has an interest in
theatre/performance in Quebec and includes membership in the SQET and
subscription to the SQET's journal.  The language of discussion is French.
Student membership is 20$.

Some of the things we have planned for the upcoming future include:
active participation in the SQET's seminar series (on Shakespeare in
Quebec) and a conference

If you or someone you know would benefit from plugging into and
contributing to our collective resources we would very much appreciate
hearing from you.

For further information contact:

Shawn Huffman
c2164 at er.uqam.ca  or