SHAKESPEARE'S WOMEN!!!!!

zopa zopa at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Thu Aug 14 08:49:25 EDT 1997

Please can you help me???? I am in my third year of actor training and I am
trying to choose my audition pieces....No problem there ... It's just that
I am in Singapore and the National library is closed and I return to
England days before I will need to present Six monologes...From differing
periods....Two Elizibethan,Jacobean,Restoration. Two Chekhov,
Wilde,Shaw,Ect... Two modern. I have a good range and need challenges.
Love powerful roles..... Any ideas...

ALSO......I want to write my third year essay on "Shakespeare's Women"
....but I can not find any help here.... Please I would appreciate any
help, ideas, opinions, papers.  I am starving from lack of
information..... ThanxxxxxxxxxxHELEN