Registration via WWW / Inscription par W3 (fwd)

Edward Mullaly mullaly at UNB.CA
Tue Feb 4 07:29:09 EST 1997

This might be of general interest to all scholars suffering the ravages of
winter.  (Did I mention a forecast of rain in the maritimes tomorrow?)

>[texte francais ci-apres]
>
>The 1997 registration materials are now available through the Congress web
>site. I've added a link to them from the main page:
>
>http://www.mun.ca/learneds
>
>or you can go straight to the table of contents:
>
>http://www.mun.ca/learneds/reg_guide/contents.html
>
>As the printed version of the guide is currently held up by delays in
>formatting and printing, you may wish to take advantage of this electronic
>version.
>
>As always, please address any requests for additional information or
>assistance to learneds at morgan.ucs.mun.ca.
>
>Best wishes, DG
>
>-------
>
>Le dossier d'inscription au Congres est desormais accessible au moyen de
>nos pages d'accueil, soit en traversant la page principale:
>
>http://www.mun.ca/learneds
>
>soit en visitant directement la table des matieres:
>
>http://www.mun.ca/learneds/reg_guide/matieres.html
>
>Comme la version imprimee connait actuellement un certain retard pour le
>formatage et l'impression, vous souhaiterez peut-etre profiter de cette
>version electronique.
>
>Comme toujours, veuillez adresser toute demande d'aide ou d'information
>complementaire a learneds at morgan.ucs.mun.ca.
>
>Bien a vous, DG
>
>--
>David Graham | Academic Coordinator, Learned Societies Secretariat
>Memorial University of Newfoundland   |  dgraham at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
>-> http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~dgraham | http://www.mun.ca/learneds/ <-
>|"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel."(Stuart Pearce) |

Edward Mullaly                    When you come to a fork in the road --
Department of English                  take it.
University of New Brunswick,                             - Y Berra
Fredericton, NB  E3B 5A3
CANADA  (506) 453-4676
   fax: (506) 453-5069