Children's Theatre Companies/Production Houses

Frederick Kern fkern at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Feb 6 12:25:52 EST 1997

Hello there;

One theatre group I know of is called Dufflebag Theatre, based in London,
Ontario.  The person to get in contact with is Jim Doucette.  However,
I've unfortuneately misplaced all numbers for him. Another contact is
Marcus Lundgren.  I'll try my best to find out more, and then email it to
you personally.

-AFK