ACTR Newsletter submission reminder

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Feb 12 16:47:02 EST 1997

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the submission DUE DATE for the April issue of the
ACTR/ARTC Newsletter/Bulletin de liaison is:

If you are a member of the association and have submissions to make,
please do so before this date to ensure that your material get published.

If you have members news; notices of conferences, archival resources,
calls for papers, internet resources, etc. which you wish to share with
the members of the association, please make your submissions NOW!!
(Submission guidelines follow this message.)

Thank you!!   -- Kathy Chung, Newsletter Editor

            Guidelines for Submissions to the
        ACTR/ARTC Newsletter/Bulletin de liaision

1. DUE DATE:    1 March      (for Spring publication)
                1 September  (for Fall publication)

2. LANGUAGE: We will publish material in the language(s) in which
             it was submitted.

3. FORMAT:

The Newsletter is published using WordPerfect 6.1 on a PC
computer.

Please make all attempts to submit material in a manner which
will not require us to re-type your text into our computer.  I.e.
we *strongly discourage* hard copy or fax without accompanying
disk or email.

Preferred Format (most preferred to least preferred)

(a)  on disk in WP5.1 or higher OR MSWord format.  (An
     accompanying hard copy of the text would be a bonus!)

(b) via email

  -  if text is in French, please send accompanying fax of text
     for proofing purposes so we can ensure all the accents have
     survived the emailing process.

(c) hard copy on paper or by fax - least preferred!

4. PLEASE SEND SUBMISSIONS TO:

        Kathy Chung, Editor <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
        ACTR Newsletter/ARTC Bulletin de liaison
        c/o Graduate Drama Centre, University of Toronto
        214 College St, 3rd Fl., Toronto, ON, CANADA   M5T 2Z9
        Fax: (416) 971-1378

------------------- End of submission guidelines -------------------