prix Jean-Cléo Godin

Jonathan Rittenhouse jrittenh at UBISHOPS.CA
Tue Jan 7 10:56:51 EST 1997

Hi there

Just a note on le prix Jean-Cl=E9o Godin. As per our new rules (p. 21
of Newsletter 20.2) "Les nominations doivent comprendre une lettre de
recommandation et une lettre d'appui." For 1997 "les articles publi=E9s
entre janvier 1994 et decembre 1996 seront consid=E9r=E9s pour le prix."
Deadline is 20 f=E9vrier.
For those wishing to e-mail me my more accurate address is
jrittenh at ubishops.ca

A query: On page 20 of the Newsletter it is indicated that the next
book and article awards (after 1997) will be in 1999. On pages 30-31
of the Newsletter, however, the AGM minutes indicate that the book
award will be every two years while the essay awards will be done
annually. Which is right? he asks.

Jonathan Rittenhouse