search for Lilies

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sun Jan 12 12:10:15 EST 1997

Glen:

I just ordered a number of Coach House books in late November and had no
trouble at all, except that some stock has run out. I simply called
Canbook who shipped them promptly. I wonder exactly why your bookstore is
having a problem?

Since then I've learned that one of the founders of Coach House has taken
steps to maintain the Coach House imprint, and is planning on releasing
about three new books in the firth-coming year. In the meantime, Coach
House backlist books --those not out of stock -- are available from
Canbook Distribution. My invoice came from 1220 Nicholson Road, Newmarket,
Ont., (alas, I
cannot find either the phone number at the moment nor the postal code) but
a call to Penguin would give more accurate details than this message typed
in great haste.

If you need more detail, contact me because I know I have the numbers in
my office (there is an 800 number).

Richard Plant