ACTR/ARTC Newsletter/Bulletin de Liaison

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Fri Jan 17 13:16:51 EST 1997

Please note the following changes to the Newsletter Web Page.

1)

The page has been greatly expanded to include much (but not all) of the text
from the Fall 1966 edition of the Newsletter. So, for example, the homepage
has links to the complete Constitution/Statuts (in both English and French),
The President's Address (in English & French) and a complete listing of the
Executive Officers and Committee reps--as well as the previously included
Call for Papers.

I regret that it's taken so long to get these pages up, but I've been busy,
and (naturally!) the pages took much longer to compose than I had allowed
for. Of course, in the future everything should be much easier (ha!).

Even as I write, there are still some corrections being made to some of the
individual pages.

2)

Also note that the *ADDRESS* for the site has changed (adjust your bookmarks
accordingly).

The site's new address:

        http://www.arts.ubc.ca/theatre/actr/newslet.htm

You can still access the site by using the old address, but it will take
longer (network magic should automatically redirect any old address probes).

3)

I would appreciate any and all constructive criticism of the site. For example:
Is it even worth bothering about?
Does anyone ever use it?
What items (if any) are superfluous?
What else would you like to be included?

4)

We'll try to have less lag time with the next edition. Right now I'm leaving
for a week in (undoubtedly) sunny Mexico.

Hasta la vista!

Richard

     Richard Sutherland
     (Richard_Sutherland at mindlink.bc.ca)