oh what a lovely war

Joel Greenberg jsgreenb at WATARTS.UWATERLOO.CA
Tue Jan 28 08:49:00 EST 1997

Have any of you produced "Oh What a Lovely War" within recent memory? I am
planning a Fall 97 production at the University of Waterloo and, having done
it many, many years ago as a university student myself, I recall that
assembling the music was a huge task. Unlike most other traditional
musicals, Litlewood's work wasn't licensed by a large company.
I would appreciate any help you can offer. (Comments about the show itself
would be almost as valuable.)
Many thanks
Joel Greenberg
University of Waterloo