Pre-WW2 research project on treatment of Japan

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Jul 4 09:47:14 EDT 1997

Hello Aaron Cohen,

Just to be precise, are you looking for works *created* circa 1907-24 or
works created at any time *about* circa 1907-24?  Your message seems to
suggest the former?

Kathy Chung  <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama
University of Toronto, CANADA