Coach House Press

Raymond Louter oedipus at REDEEMER.ON.CA
Thu Jun 19 10:48:47 EDT 1997

Now it all begins to make sense!

Kill a small publisher of  dramatic texts and this is where it leads us
all!

I will be teaching a contemporary drama course this Fall but now it turns
out that my bookstore cannot get half of the texts I need because
Coachhouse used to carry them and noone seems to know what happened
to the stock!

Does anyone now where works by little- known Canadian playwrights like
Judith Thompson, Anne-Marie MacDonald and George Walker may be found?

I reallly really really didn't need this headache.

Does anyone else have one?

Ray

Raymond Louter
Theatre Arts Department