Coach House Press (fwd)

Ralph Blasting blasting at MIDGET.TOWSON.EDU
Thu Jun 19 11:41:15 EDT 1997

I replied to Ray Louter, then thought that other members of the list
might find this helpful.
RB

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 11:39:12 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ralph Blasting <blasting at midget.towson.edu>
To: Raymond Louter <oedipus at REDEEMER.ON.CA>
Subject: Re: Coach House Press

Dear Mr. Louter,
Did you check with Theatrebooks in Toronto (416-922-7175)?  They've always
been
able to get books for me, but I admit I did not know about the demise of
Coachhouse.  I've also gotten scripts from the Playwrights Union of
Canada, 54 Wolseley St, 2nd Floor, Toronto M5T 1A5, 416-703-0201, FAX
416-703-0059.  They should have up-to-date information on availability.