Sky Gilbert Info

Reid Gilbert rgilbert at HUBCAP.MLNET.COM
Tue Mar 4 14:32:21 EST 1997

Thanks to Ric Knowles  and Marlene Moser, I have the information I requested
on Sky Gilbert's play about Roland Barthes.

It is   _More Divine: A Performance for Roland Barthes_.

It's published in _This  Unknown Flesh_.

Ric adds:  "And yes, Foucault's in it too."

Erin Murphy (Liaison Librarian - English and Drama, Reference & Collections
Development Department
Dana Porter Library, University of Waterloo)  asks me to post the answer
because other librarians might  want to check collections.  So, Erin, here it
is.

Thanks to all.

Reid Gilbert