ACTR/ARTC conference program

Richard Plant rplant at UTORONTO.CA
Sat Mar 22 11:00:15 EST 1997

Hello Richard Sutherland, Denyse Lynde, and Candrama subscribers:

As President of ACTR/ARTC, the organization under whose auspices Ed
Mullaly set up CANDRMA, I too want to thank Richard for posting the
ACTR/ARTC programme, and Denyse Lynde -- and her committee -- for putting
the programme together.

Thse of you who have not had the opportunity to follow through the
development of the conference programme as I have will not realize the
huge amount of work involved. Denyse has done an exceptionally fine job
and with her committee has spent hours and hours doing so. The programme
promises an exciting time in St Johns -- and a visit to St Johns is always
an exciting time in itself -- I speak from experience.

Join us in St Johns.

Richard Plant