A request to set up a link

acastro at INTERLOG.COM acastro at INTERLOG.COM
Mon Mar 31 13:17:05 EST 1997

Hello,

My name is Karen Bojti.  I am the General Manager to the Theatre
Resource Centre in Toronto, Canada.   We are a training organization
that specializes in Theatrical Clown.  Or company has been operating
since 1975 and was founded by Richard Pochinko who developed a most
extraordinary method of training performers known as "Clown Through
Mask).

I am trying to contact other clowns, theatre groups, and clowning
organization to find out what is happening in andboutside of Canada.
Would you be interested setting up a link with each other?  Our website
is http//:www.clowning.org.  It is still a work in progress but I think
that it will give you an idea of what we are all about.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes,

Karen Bojti

http://www.clowning.org