THE CABOT VOYAGES

Shemina Keshvani keshvani at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Tue May 27 11:25:31 EDT 1997

It has come to my attention that the release I sent out doesn't give the
dates of performance in St. John's. Unfortunately, the International Drama
Festival will take place after the ACTR meeting in the first week of July.
"The Cabot Voyages" will be performed on July 5th (I am not sure of the
location yet). The good news is that you can see the show in Toronto in
August. There is also a chance the show may tour to Windsor, Montreal and
other cities close to Toronto. I will keep you posted with the details as
they become available. If anyone needs more information please contact me
by phone <416-968-1942> or by email.

Cheers to all and see you at the end of the week in St. John's.

Shemina