ACTR: the buildings we'll be in for the conference

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed May 28 12:13:47 EDT 1997

[If you're on several lists, please excuse any multiple postings of this
message]

Hello to those of you going to the ACTR/ARTC St John's conference.

You will note that the conference programme lists the room numbers but not
the building...  The room numbers are prefaced with a letter which
identifies the building!  Herewith an explanation from our conference
organiser, Denyse Lynde, of the buildings in which we'll be having our
sessions:

"we start the first day in the Arts and Administration buidling (A) and in
the evening have the theory session in the Science building (S) right next
door...after that we are banished to the Chemistry building (C)right next
door to science and kind of float between chemsitry and Arts...all are
very close together and close to the Student Centre, hospitality area and
book display..these buildings are also linked by an overground tunnel and
in the case of Arts and Science underground as well because, as you may
have heard, we occasionally have less than perfect weather. However, the
weather forcast for Sat. and Sun. as of this morning is SUNNY AND HIGHS OF
16 and 17!!!!!  WOW!!!Just see what Memorial can do for its guests!!

Look forward to seeing you all...our desk will be manned all day on Friday
and Saturday morning...

Denyse"

Cheers all, -- Kathy.