ACTR/ARTC conference info & newsletter

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Nov 10 01:13:00 EST 1997

Hello ACTR/ARTC members of Candrama,

If you are wondering what is happening with the ACTR/ARTC Newsletter, it
will be mailed out this week (knock wood re. threatened postal strike!).
My apologies for the delay.  I will also download a copy of the call to
CANDRAMA asap.

For those of you anxious for *basic* information about the 1998
conference: the dates are 27-30 May 1997, you must send 5 copies of your
abstract to Ches Skinner <Skinner at Uleth.ca> by 15 December 1998,
proposals on any topic of interest to the Association are being sought
but please consider that the 1998 conference themes are:

  ACTR focus: Theatre Practice and Reflection
  also accepted are the Learneds Congress themes: Health, Public Good, and
          Migration & Immigration.

I will get an electronic cfp out to CANDRAMA asap.

Sincerely,  --- Kathy.

Kathy Chung, Editor <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
ACTR Newsletter/ARTC Bulletin de liaison
c/o Graduate Drama Centre, University of Toronto
214 College St, 3rd Fl., Toronto, ON, CANADA   M5T 2Z9
Fax: (416) 971-1378