SOUTH AFRICAN THEATRE

The Riverside Theatre Company - South Africa rtc at IAFRICA.COM
Sat Oct 11 11:42:25 EDT 1997

Dear Sir

SOUTH AFRICAN PRODUCTION - RED RIDING HOOD - AGENTS/ PROMOTERS

Allow me to introduce myself as Ms. Glynnis Rabie the Production Secretary
of The Riverside Theatre Company, Cape Town - South Africa.

We are presently struggling to establish contact with presenters or agents
in both the United States and Canada who could assist us in establishing a
tour of Red Riding Hood earmarked for both pre- and primary school
children. The production is a modernized, African version of the classic
tale and has toured this country with great success over the past eighteen
months. Understand that the information available to us in South Africa is
extremely limited and although numerous correspondence has already been
sent we seem to find ourselves barking up the wrong tree.

This said, I am seeking your advice on the matter and to ask whether you
couldn't place us in contact with reputable presenters or agents who could
be of assistance in establishing this project. Their basic responsibilities
would be to view the visual material that we have on offer and, on the
strength thereof, sell the production to numerous theatres throughout both
the United States and Canada..

Trusting that all is in order I look forward to your response,

GLYNNIS RABIE
Production Secretary
The Riverside Theatre Company
PO Box 18975, Wynberg 7824