DREW TAYLOR

David Akin dakin at HAM.SOUTHAM.CA
Tue Oct 14 17:25:42 EDT 1997

Lisa Coulthard wrote:

> A friend of mine wants to get in touch with Drew Hayden Taylor to invite
> him to a conference.  Does anyone have a contact address for him?
> Many thanks and happy holiday monday,
> Lisa Coulthard

Try getting a hold of Drew through Native Earth Performing Arts in
Toronto. He was artistic director there although I think I read recently
that there had been some sort of falling out there and he's not with
Native Earth any longer. Perhaps a list member can enlighten me on
Drew's status with Native Earth.

Anyhow, the number I have for Native Earth is: 416-531-1402

--
David Akin
Hamilton, Ontario