Standing Naked...

David McClelland dmcclel2 at FOX.NSTN.CA
Wed Oct 15 12:27:39 EDT 1997

Hi Jo! (and cc Lyn)

First, thanks for a lovely launch evening... well worth the LONG bus trip.
I read the book on the bus home, much to the annoyance of my fellow
passengers as I laughed myself to tears. I had to limit myself to just a
few pages at a time as the cumulative effect reduced me to gigles. On the
brighter side, they all asked what the book was and where they could buy
it! :-)

Jo - I just wanted to follow up on the CBC Moncton thing. I'm doing the
interview next week. You'd mentioned faxing you the giveaway winner's name
and you'd send the book. CBC said it would be nice if I could sign the copy
for the winner and I must say I agree. Can you possibly expresspost a copy
to CBC moncton so it's there when I do the interview? The address is

Jo-Ann Roberts
Information Morning
CBC Moncton
Box 950
Moncton, NB, E1C 8N8

And finally, just as a gentle reminder about the typo... My name is spelled
incorrectly on my contribution.... should be David McClelland (you are one
C short) My bio spelling is correct, but I am in the index twice, under the
correct and incorrect spelling. If this could be corrected for future
editions I would be very happy!

Thanks again

Dave

PS Please let me know asap if you can send the book to CBC

David McClelland, Actor/Writer/Broadcaster.
P.O. Box 1069, Amherst, NS, B4H 4E2, Canada
E-Mail - mailto:dmcclel2 at fox.nstn.ca
Home Page : http://fox.nstn.ca/~dmcclel2

"I am me - none other. I am this - nothing more. I am here - nowhere else -
and here I'll bide. Forever."
Timothy Findley, "The Piano Man's Daughter."