Playwrights Union of Canada Subscribing

Edward Mullaly mullaly at UNB.CA
Thu Oct 23 07:47:28 EDT 1997

Dear Jodi,

        Much of the discussion group subscription process these days is
automated.  The easiest way for PUC to subscribe is for YOU to send a
request to listserv at unb.ca  The body of your request should have only four
words: subscribe candrama <firstname> <lastname>.  I'm not sure of names for
an organization; I'd just put in 'Playwrights Union' as first and last
names.  The listserv automatically reads your own address from the bumpf
over the top of your message and files it away, but it needs that bumpf.  If
there's a problem, let me know.  Once you've been certified (!), you're free
to send messages via candrama at unb.ca for dispersal to the entire list.  Welcome.

Edward Mullaly                 I'm not bewildered, I assure you I'm not
Department of English          Bewildered.  As a matter of fact a plan
University of New Brunswick,   Is almost certainly forming itself in my head
Fredericton, NB  E3B 5A3       At this very moment.  It may even be adequate.
CANADA  (506) 453-4676                              -- Fry
   fax: (506) 453-5069