ATHE ONLINE: ADSA Call for Papers (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Oct 31 02:04:29 EST 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:34:43 -0400
From: Jeff Nyhoff <jnyhoff at Calvin.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list ATHENEWS <ATHENEWS at cwis-20.wayne.edu>
Subject: ATHE ONLINE: ADSA Call for Papers

|       ._______.                                                         |
|       | \   / |                  <  <  <   A T H E   O N L I N E   >  >  >  |
|  __).-| = | = |/   \ |       A service of the Association for Theatre   |
|  >__) (.'---`.)Q.|.Q.|--.    in Higher Education, 122 S. Michigan Avenue|
|        \\___// = | = |-.(__  Suite 1100, Chicago, IL  60603.            |
|         `---'( .---. ) (__<  Phone: 312/431/9744, Fax: 312/431/8697     |
|               \\.-.//        E-mail: athe at smtp.bmai.com                 |
|                `---'         Web: www2.hawaii.edu/athe/ATHEWelcome.html |