Jenny and the millions of models ...

Guillermo Verdecchia GLV at COMPUSERVE.COM
Thu Apr 2 22:42:34 EST 1998

Fellow Candramers,

Weather today in cyber-space? A spam front seems to be moving in from
virtually every direction.

If we don't want to make the list a private one as suggested by (was it?)
Andre Bourrasa's (apologies if I have the name wrong) thoughtful post ...is
there any possibility of addressing the problem through the Internet
provider, ie. admin at AOL from whence the latest invitations originate?

Mind you, the spam does keep the traffic and discussion on the list up.

GLV