Continuing onslaught of spam

Alastair M. Wallis Jarvis ajarvis at IS2.DAL.CA
Fri Apr 3 00:10:45 EST 1998

Greetings,

I have been searching the aol web page looking for an e-mail address
through which I could complain directly to AOL about the recent spam
storm front coming our way from their client(s), but to no avail.

Perhaps there is a subscriber to Candrama who is actually a client of AOL
who could reach their helpdesk or wherever to file a complaint against the
ofending user(s) on behalf of us all. They should be able to trace the
client from the user name in the email addresses on the spam mailings (I
would have thought).

I get the impression that it is the same user who is changing addresses
for each mass mailing. I seem to recall there being the same numerical
suffix on a couple of the usernames from which the mailings originated.

Regards,

Alastair Jarvis
University of King's College
Halifax, Nova Scotia