actor

Elisabeth Hinkle s0ehinkl at TITAN.VCU.EDU
Sun Apr 5 15:21:40 EDT 1998

Dear Mr. Davidson,

        Hello!  My name is Elisabeth Hinkle.  I am a student at
Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia.  I am a
junior in the theatre department.  In my acting class we have
been assigned to research different theatre organizations,
unions, and equities.  I am researching the Canadian Actor's
Equity and got your e-mail address as a means for more
information on the subject.  I have not been able to find much
info. on the internet and am in hope that you can answer some of
my questions.  I was wondering how exactly the CAEA came into
existence, how and if American actors can become members, the
price to become a member and the process which entails becoming
one?  I am hoping to be in touch with you tomorrow if possible
and see if you can fax me some info.  I would greatly appreciate
any information you can give me or suggestions pertaining to
this.  I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.  Thank you,

                                Elisabeth Hinkle