AD: Software Validation

Dorothy Hadfield dhadfiel at UOGUELPH.CA
Tue Apr 7 10:04:10 EDT 1998

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998 chaser at CHASE25.COM wrote:

> Due to your related experiences, I was hoping you could help me out on
> this.

Finally, someone who recognizes the stress contingent on involvement with
drama and academe!!

> We are a market leader in the development and manufacturing of minimally
> invasive and integrated diagnostic systems that locates and facilitates
> the treatment of cardiac tachyarrhythmias.
>
> I can offer a competitive salary (85,000) and comprehensive benefits.

Although apparently, having cardiac tachyarrythmias is nowhere near as
lucrative as diagnosing them. Once again, I'm aspiring to the wrong
profession. Heavy sigh. Thanks anyway, Larry.