ACTR conference in Ottawa & membership newsletter (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Apr 28 13:13:16 EDT 1998

Hello All,

This is to inform you that the *programme* of the Association for Canadian
Theatre Research conference in Ottawa, 27-30 May, has been published and
is available in the membership _Newsletter_.  I will post it again on
CANDRAMA.  It is also on the CANDRAMA webpage at:
<http://www.unb.ca/web/english/candrama/candrama.htm>

The Newsletter has also been *mailed out* and if you are a paid-up 1998
member of the Association, you should have received your copy by now (at
least those within Canada, international members will have to depend on
the speed of Canada Post).  If you are a 1998 member but have not received
your newsletter, you might wish to inform me AND to contact John Poulsen
<john.poulsen at uleth.ca>, our membership coordinator, to confirm your
membership.

Please remember, if you wish to attend the conference, you must have a
current membership to ACTR.  This is the membership due and *different*
from both the "Congress Regstration" fee and the "Association
Registration" fee described in the Congress registration guide.

Cheers, Kathy.
Kathy Chung, Editor <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
ACTR Newsletter/ARTC Bulletin de liaison
c/o Graduate Drama Centre, University of Toronto
214 College St, 3rd Fl., Toronto, ON, CANADA   M5T 2Z9
Ph: (416) 926-9692    Fax: (416) 971-1378