re your web site

thomas3331 at YAHOO.COM thomas3331 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 4 12:19:00 EDT 1998

            We'll Submit Your Site To

                    Over 800

     Search Engines, Directories, & Indexes

                 For Only $39.95

     ***  100% Money Back Guarantee  ***

*** Immediately Increase Your Sites Exposure ***

 For Less Than 5 Cents Each We Will Submit Your
 Web Site To Over 800 Of The Net's Hottest Search
 Engines, Directories & Indexes.

 If your site isn't listed in the Search Engines,
 how can people find you to buy your products
 or services?

 * Over 90% of Internet Users Utilize Search
   Engines To Find Products & Services.

   If You're Not In Them, They Can't Find You.

 * Immediately Increase Your Sites Exposure

 * Your Competition Is Getting Noticed -
   Are You?  Get Noticed By Your Prospects.

 For just $39.95 you'll get the exposure you need.

 For just $39.95 we'll take the work load off your
 back instead of you trying to do it manually which
 can take hours upon hours and even days to do.

 We're the professionals that are here to help
 you have a shot at having a successful marketing
 experience with the internet.

Your web site will be available to be see by millions
and millions of prospects.

It's true what the old saying says  - "no one
ever sees a candle that's hidden under a basket."
It's the same for your web site.

*  Is your web site hidden under a basket?

*  Can prospects easily find your web site?

>From one business person to another, let me
ask this question - If prospects can't find your
web site, then how do you expect to make any
money from it ???  You Can't....

You'll be amazed at how easy it is to immediately
get the kind of exposure your web site needs to
be successful.

Who uses our service?

Universities, Colleges, Medical Facilities,
Government Facilities, Trade Bureaus, Chambers
Of Commerce, Travel Agents/Agencies, An Enormous
Variety Of On-line Shops Selling Everything Kind
Of Product, Service, Or Information You Can Imagine,
Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, Vacation Spots.
The List Goes On And On...

A good question you might be asking yourself is
"Why should I pay these guys even 5 cents to
do this? Can't I do it myself?"

The answer is - sure you can but let me
ask you this -

Isn't your time worth more than 5 cents???

It sure had better be !!!

You know as well as I that your time is
best utilized managing your business and not
sitting at some keyboard hours upon hours
trying to save less than 5 cents for each
submission. See how it's kind of crazy to try
to tackle this on your own.  It's just not
cost effective to try to do this yourself.

Not to mention that you will be totally nuts
within 2 days of attempting to do this and
you'll be pulling your hair out and wanting
to throw your keyboard across the room :-)

Another good question you might be asking is
"OK, this almost sounds too good to be true.
I've seen other companies that charge several
hundred dollars for this type of service and
you're telling me that you can do it for only
$39.95?" What's the catch ???

There isn't one...

We have invested thousands and thousands of
dollars into state-of-the-art equipment and custom
software which makes this all manageable.  As a
matter of fact, we are so fully automated that we
can handle several thousand submissions per day.

100% NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:

We are so sure of our services that we provide
you with a 100% No Questions Asked money back
guarantee for 30 days from the date of the
placement of your order.

To prevent abuse of our guarantee, if a refund
is made, we will reverse all submission work
done by us. That's only fair...

OK Great... You say "I'm Interested so let's do
it. Tell me how to order your services."

First, let me thank you for your business.  It
is greatly appreciated.  We'll give you excellent
service.  Second, here are 4 easy ways to order
from us;

1) Call us to gain access to our "secured" on-line
   ordering system where you can place your order
   on-line with the knowledge that your order is
   secure and encrypted for your safety or,

2) complete the form at the bottom of this page
   and fax it to us at (916) 771-4753 or,

3) call our office at (916) 771-4739 and we'll fax
   a full page order form to you so you can complete
   it and fax or mail it back to us.  Call 9am-5pm
   Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.

4) call our office at (916) 771-4739 and we'll take
   your order over the phone.  9am-5pm Pacific
   Time, Monday through Friday. ( NOTE: BE SURE
   TO HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION READY WHEN YOU CALL.
   You'll find all the necessary info at the bottom
   of this e-mail )  or,

Below is the order form that you can print and send
via regular mail or complete and fax back to us
at our fax number of: 916-771-4753.

To save your time and Long Distance Charges, just
send back this form from about

      T-H-I-S    P-O-I-N-T    D-O-W-N

You don't need to fax all the informational text
above this point.

==========================
       ORDER FORM
==========================

Place an "X" by the level of service you want:

Why different levels?  You will find that over time
your web site will just "Disappear" from some
search engines, directories and indexes.  The
reason for this varies from each one but the
fact remains that your site will just DROP
OFF THE LIST.  That is why it is important
to be sure to resubmit your site on occasion.

Our most popular package is the 4 times
submission package because it provides
you with a complete submission to all the
search engines, directories and index we
use EVERY THREE MONTHS for a full year.  Our
clients who are professional webmasters for
others recommend this to their own clients.
They also tend to use this level themselves.

_____  1 time submission, $ 39.95
We submit your web site one time. This
program is considered "FAIR"

_____  2 times submission, $ 59.95
We submit your web site once immediately
and again in 6 months. This program is
considered "GOOD"

_____  3 times submission, $ 79.95
We submit your web site once immediately
and again in 6 months and again in 9
months. This program is considered
"BETTER"

This is our most popular program

_____  4 times submission, $ 99.95
We submit your web site once immediately
and then once each 3 months for one year.
This program is considered " B E S T " and
is used by most professional webmasters.
It is our most popular selection.

_____ 12 times submission, $259.95
We submit your site monthly for an entire
year.  This program is considered "Overkill
for most." This should be used by businesses
that are selling large ticket items where the loss
of a single sale outweighs the increased
cost of this package.

KEYWORDS:

What are keywords or key phrases?  These are
the words that people will enter into the search
engines to try to find your type of product or
service.  So, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you think
carefully about what words your prospects will
use to try to find you.

An example would be, if you sell paint, then
paint should be one of your key words.  If you
sell cessna airplanes, then aircraft, airplane,
aviation, and cessna would be keywords that
you would want to use.

You can also use "Key Phrases."  This is like
the words, ski resort, mountain hiking, medical
facilities, travel agency, etc.

You can list up to 16 keywords or keyword
phrases.  Note: Keyword phrases count as one
word but don't get carried away with that idea.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING
A KEY PHRASE AS WE CAN'T USE IT;
mountain hiking biking skiing surfing scuba

Keep your key phrases limited to 2-3 words
max.  They must match what your prospect will
be typing in to find you.

Many of the search engines will take your list
of keywords and they will place the most emphasis
( importance ) on the first word in the list and
then give less importance to the 2nd word then
less to the 3rd word and so forth with the least
amount of importance given to the 16th word.
Therefore, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you list
them in the order of #1 being THE MOST
IMPORTANT, then number 2 being less
important than #1 but more important than
#3 etc.

List them from 1 to 16 in the order of most
important being #1 to the least important being
#16.  Key words can be two words i.e. ski
vacation, or hospital room, or Dallas Texas.

1___________________  2____________________

3___________________  4____________________

5___________________  6____________________

7___________________  8____________________

9___________________  10___________________

11__________________  12___________________

13__________________  14___________________

15__________________  16___________________

TITLE OF YOUR WEB PAGE:

What is the title of your web page?  These are the
words that will appear at the VERY TOP of your
internet browsers window.  Go to a particular
site and you can see it for yourself.  It is at the
Very Top of your screen assuming that your
browser is taking up the full screen of your
monitor.

The title is not to be taken lightly.  Search
engines often times will use this information as
well to help position your site in the list of
others that come up when people are searching for
your products or services.

Your company name is important but often not as
important as including some of your keywords in
the title.  For example, if you did sell Cessna
aircraft, a good title might be like this:

Cessna Aircraft - aircraft sales and service.
Johnson Aircraft, Los Angeles.

Title of Your Web Page (Create one if you don't
have one - 10 words max)

Title: __________________________________________

Web Site Description:

What is a web site description?  This is one to
two sentences telling people about your web
site, your company, and what you offer.  This
will appear in many search engines as a "snap
shot" as to what your site is about.

Your web site description is limited to 25 words
or less.  Here is how you fill out the form below.
Take a piece of paper and write down what you
want your sites description to be (like
mentioned above).  Once you are happy with
your 1-2 sentences, then take each of the words
and place them in the spaces provided below.
Put the first word of your sentence in spot #1,
the second word in spot #2, the 3rd word in spot
#3, and so on until you have completed all
25 spots.

1___________________  2____________________

3___________________  4____________________

5___________________  6____________________

7___________________  8____________________

9___________________  10___________________

11__________________  12___________________

13__________________  14___________________

15__________________  16___________________

17__________________  18___________________

19__________________  20___________________

21__________________  22___________________

23__________________  24___________________

25__________________

TODAY'S DATE:______________

Your Name: _______________________________________

Company Name:_____________________________________

Street Address:___________________________________

City/State/Zip:___________________________________

Web Address:______________________________________

Your E-mail: _________________ at ___________________

Phone: __________________________________________

FAX:_____________________________________________

 ******** CREDIT CARD INFORMATION   ********

We Accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover-Novus
We do not accept American Express

Credit Card #:___________________________________

Exp. Date: __________

Name on Card:____________________________________

Street Address of credit cards "BILLING" address:
(This is the street address where THEY send your
bill TO YOU)

Street: _________________________________________

Zip Code of credit cards "BILLING" address:
(This is the zip code of the address where they
send your bill TO YOU)

ZIP: ____________________________________________

By submitting this order, I hereby authorize
World Wide Network Marketing to charge my
credit card mentioned above, the amount
mentioned above for providing me with web site
submission services.  I understand that my
web site will be submitted to the search engines
within approximately 72 business hours from the
time of receipt of my order.  I am aware that it
can take anywhere between 1 day to 6 weeks or
more for some search engines and directories
to actually list my site even after it has been
submitted and acknowledge that this is beyond
the control of World Wide Network Marketing.

Checks Accepted: Subject to a clearing period.

1) Make Checks Payable To:
   World Wide Network Marketing
2) All Funds Are To Be In:  US Dollars
3) Any check not in US dollars must be rejected
4) We accept bank wires.  Add $30 US Dollars
   Processing Fee

Please sign below.

Signature: X_____________________________________

Date: __________

Please feel free to give us a call if you have
any questions.   (916) 771-4739 9am - 5pm
Pacific Standard Time, Monday-Friday
FAX Number 916-771-4753

Sender Information:

World Wide Network Marketing
5098 Foothills Blvd., #3136
Roseville, CA  95747
916-771-4739

All headers used in this email are correct and
legal.  To be removed from our email list,
please return this message with the word,
remove in the subject line.