Literature of Region and Nation

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Aug 17 16:43:04 EDT 1998

F.Y.I. ... this was going around the ACCUTE list.  --- Kathy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:48:16 -0300
From: Winnifred Bogaards <bogaards at nbnet.nb.ca>
To: ACCUTE-L at morgan.ucs.mun.ca

        I would be grateful if you would include the following item among those
sent to all members:

        NOTICE OF PUBLICATION:  Thanks to the generosity of SSHRC, the
libraries of all Canadian Universities and of selected Community
Colleges have now received
        "Literature of Region and Nation: Proceedings of the 6th International
Literature of Region and Nation Conference, University of New Brunswick
in Saint John, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada, 2-7 August 1996.  Ed.
Winnifred M. Bogaards. 2 vols. Social Sciences and Humanities Research
Council of Canada: University of New Brunswick in Saint John, 1998.

                                Winnifred M. Bogaards

------- end of forwarded message ---------