Stage Combat/acrobatics

Deborah A. Cottreau cottreau at DUKE.USASK.CA
Mon Dec 7 14:59:35 EST 1998

Does anyone know of a university programme which includes, as part of its
theatre/drama curriculum, a course on stage combat or, more specifically,
a course on the commedia dell'arte which includes a segment on acrobatics
for the stage (connected to the mask work)?

I would appreciate knowing the name of the university, the department, and
the name of the instructor if that is at all possible.

A B.F.A. course would be more applicable to the situation I am looking to
examine than a B.A. course.

Thanks for your help

Deborah Cottreau