Theatre francais au Canada

BEAUCHAMP HELENE beauchamp.helene at UQAM.CA
Wed Dec 9 21:20:53 EST 1998

Good evening all

I would like to ask you, who live in the different areas, regions, cities
and provinces of Canada, what you consider to be the theatre building
(building, not company) associated with theatre production and
presentation in French in your area, region, city or province.

If, for instance, I were to visit your place and ask you to direct me to
the theatre (building) where I am sure to find a production in French,
what would your answer be?
(and if you could add an address and a phone number,that would be super!)

Merci beaucoup de prendre le temps d'une petite reponse.

Helene Beauchamp