Lieux theatraux (bis)

BEAUCHAMP HELENE beauchamp.helene at UQAM.CA
Wed Dec 16 07:19:30 EST 1998

Hello again

I have received answers to my question on theatre (buildings) where one is
sure to find theatre presentations in French in the different cities,
regions, provinces of Canada. I wish to thank those who have answered,
giving much appreciated information.

However, I have received no answer from Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary,
Lethbridge, Regina, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Timmins,Toronto, Windsor,
Halifax, ƒCharlottetown.

So, I throw my little bottle in the ocean again, hoping that it will
reach someone who knows...

Thank you again, with my best wishes for the holiday season.

Helene Beauchamp