"The Ship of Dreams"

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Dec 18 08:48:16 EST 1998

Hello J Lewis:

You'll also find Hughes' play in Stanley Richards' "Canada on Stage" (pub
by Clarke Irwin in 1960) where there is a brief bio sketch as well. I have
not checked any of my records to this point. Hughes was also a writer of
prose fiction. You may find details on him in Can literature sources,
particularly those covering small magazines.

Richard Plant
Dept of Drama, Queen's University
and
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama,