Travel Grants to Scholarly Associations (fwd)

Louise Forsyth Louise.Forsyth at USASK.CA
Wed Dec 23 23:03:51 EST 1998

Hi Richard,

What a wonderful ambassador you are for the Federation!! It was a delight to
see you in Ottawa. Recent contacts have not been long enough though. Maybe
next time we could find at least enough time for a conversation over a beer.

I hope that you are enjoying a festive and joyous holiday season.

Fondly,

Louise

At 09:40 AM 12/17/1998 -0500, Richard Plant wrote:
>Hello All:
>
>In my capacity as ACTR/ARTC (the association under whose auspices
>"Candrama" was set up) representative to HSSFC, I'm forwarding another
>missive from the Federation. It is greatly the result of HSSFC work that
>the aid to associations programme has been continued. Not long ago the
>news was that funding would be entirely eliminated, but a strong
>campaign headed by HSSFC resulted in the programme extension over the past
>year and a bit. Now here is further news.
>
>Richard Plant
>Dept of Drama, Queen's University
>and
>Graduate Centre for Study of Drama,
>University of Toronto

Louise H. Forsyth, PhD
Professor of Women's & Gender Studies and French
Associate Member of the Department of Drama
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, SK   S7N 5A5

Telephone:      306-931-0904 (home)
                306-966-5496