Canadian Theatre Websites and Internet Resources update

Frederick Kern fkern at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Feb 4 13:46:08 EST 1998

Hello Everyone!

The Canadian Theatre Websites and Internet Resources website has (finally)
been updated.  There are quite a few additions in almost all categories,
including more academic institutions, and information on how to subscribe
to a variety of discussion lists.  Please drop by!  Here's the address:

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~fkern/sites.htm

I recently rediscovered a page of links I wanted to include, so
another update should come in the very near future.

In the meantime, please feel free to send me comments, criticisms (nice
ones), or the address of any site that that is currently not included, but
ought to be.

Thanks and cheers!

Frederick Kern <fkern at chass.utoronto.ca>