The ACTR/ARTC conference is coming up!

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Feb 6 15:52:00 EST 1998

Message from the Editor of the ACTR/ARTC Newsletter:

Hello All!

Here's one more reason to join the Association for CAnadian Theatre
Research/Association de la recherche theatrale au Canada!

The Association for Canadian Theatre Research/Associaction de la recherche
theatrale au Canada will be having its annual conference this year at the
University of Ottawa, 27-30 May, as part of the HSSFC Congress.  The theme
for this year's ACTR/ARTC conference is "Theatre Practice and Reflection"
while the general theme for the Congress is "Health, Public Good, and
Migration/Immigration."

Please remember, you need to have a 1998 membership to ACTR/ARTC if:

   (1) you wish to attend the conference in Ottawa

   (2) you are giving a presentation at the conference

   (3) you wish to receive your personal copy of the Spring ACTR/ARTC
          Newsletter which will include the conference programme and
          abstracts from each presenter!

For membership information, please  contact our Membership Coordinator
John Poulsen at: <john.poulsen at uleth.ca>

For general inquiries about ACTR/ARTC, you are welcome to contact me or
any other member of its Executive.  You will find contact information at
the ACTR/ARTC Newsletter Web Site:

      http://www.arts.ubc.ca/theatre/actr/newslet.html

Hope to see you in Ottawa!
Kathy Chung, Editor <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
ACTR Newsletter/ARTC Bulletin de liaison
c/o Graduate Drama Centre, University of Toronto
214 College St, 3rd Fl., Toronto, ON, CANADA   M5T 2Z9
Fax: (416) 971-1378