BooksCanada Discussion List (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sat Feb 14 20:55:57 EST 1998

F.Y.I.  my apologies if there are any cross-postings.  Do let me know if
many of you already subscribe to CANLIT so I won't repeat things!

Cheers, Kathy.
Kathy Chung, PhD Candidate <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
Graduate Drama Centre, University of Toronto
214 College St, 3rd Fl., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA  M5T 2Z9
Ph: (416) 926-9692   Fax: (416) 971-1378

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:56:39 +0000
From: Deanna Ramsay <ramsayd at idirect.com>
To: CANLIT-L at INFOSERV.NLC-BNC.CA

Hi,

If anyone is interested, I've started a new mailing list called
BooksCanada. It is a forum for the discussion, buying, and selling of
Canadian books - both fiction and non-fiction.

There is a web page with more information at:
http://www.ramsaybooks.com/bc.html

Or, you can subscribe directly to:
BooksCanada-request at MailingList.Net
put SUBSCRIBE in the body of the message.

Thanks!
Deanna Ramsay