ACTR: Newsletter reminder (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sat Feb 14 23:02:32 EST 1998

TO: ACTR/ARTC Members of CanDrama
FROM: The Editor, ACTR/ARTC Newsletter

** IMPORTANT NOTICE **

This is a reminder that the *official* submission due date for the
spring 1998 ACTR/ARTC newsletter is:

  Due Date:    1 March.

If any member of ACTC/ARTC has anything she/he wishes to submit for
publication, please send the material to me, the Editor of the Newsletter,
by that date.  This may include material such as members news, change of
address information (this should also go to the Membership Coordinator
John Poulsen <john.poulsen at uleth.ca>), letters to the editor, conference
notices, information about archives and resources, notice of local theatre
activities, etc. Anythings you'd like to share related to the interests of
the association.

Please note the following:

(1) Language Policy: The Newsletter will publish material in the
language(s) in which it was submitted.

(2) My system is: PC486 (not a MAC); Windows 3.1, EMail readers: UNIX
PINE, Eudora Light, Netscape 3.

(3) Preferred formats are as follows:

   a) Email (most preferred) -- in body of message or as ASCII TEXT
                     attachment; you can also try attaching your file
                     directly as a WP or WORD file (PC not MAC please)

                  If you have French material, please also send me a fax
                   so I can confirm all the accents are as they should be.

  b) on disk (I use WP6.1 on PC so anything 6.1 or lower is o.k.; if you
        use a MAC, *please* have your files transferred into PC format)

  c) on paper alone (LEAST preferred and most likely to create new typo
              errors since I or my assistant will have to retype the whole
              thing into the computer)

Thank you for your time and consideration.  I look forward to hearing from
many of you.
Kathy Chung, Editor <kchung at chass.utoronto.ca>
ACTR Newsletter/ARTC Bulletin de liaison
c/o Graduate Drama Centre, University of Toronto
214 College St, 3rd Fl., Toronto, ON, CANADA M5T 2Z9
Ph: (416) 926-9692   Fax: (416) 971-1378