Theatre Research in Canada announcement

Stephen Burge Johnson sjohnsn at MCMAIL.CIS.MCMASTER.CA
Fri Feb 20 07:42:37 EST 1998

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM

THEATRE RESEARCH IN CANADA/ RECHERCHES THEATRALES AU CANADA

Volume 17 number 2, our special topics issue on Theory edited by Reid
Gilbert, is in the mail.  In the meantime, and for non-subscribers looking
for a sample of the journal's work, you can read this issue on our updated
Website for a limited time.

http://www.lib.unb.ca/Texts/TRIC/

The Website also contains Links, the Tables of Contents for all back
issues, and information on submissions, subscription and single-copy
orders.

VISIT OUR UPDATED WEBSITE

http://www.lib.unb.ca/Texts/TRIC/