E-script: Playwriting Q&A

E-script, the internet's scriptwriting workshop moherf at MALA.BC.CA
Fri Jan 16 03:34:27 EST 1998

We have posted the latest E-script Virtual Q&A, on the ABCs of Playwriting,
at

http://www.singlelane.com/escript/

where you'll also find our archives: Q&As with Jerry Patch, Dramaturg at
South Coast Rep; Bob White, Artistic Associate at Alberta Theatre Projects
and co-director of the Banff Centre Playwrights Colony; Lee Wochner of
L.A.'s Moving Arts Theatre (who also conducts our upcoming online
playwriting course, and whose play, "Anapest," opens Friday night at the
Samuel Beckett Theatre in NYC), and others. I hope you'll enjoy them, if
you haven't already.

Regards,
***