ATHE ONLINE: Job posting, Trinity College (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Jul 17 09:32:17 EDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:39:51 -0400
From: Jeff Nyhoff <jnyhoff at Calvin.EDU>
To: ATHENEWS at cwis-20.wayne.edu
Subject: ATHE ONLINE: Job posting, Trinity College

|       ._______.                                                         |
|       | \   / |              <  <  <   A T H E   O N L I N E   >  >  >  |
|  __).-| = | = |/   \ |       A service of the Association for Theatre   |
|  >__) (.'---`.)Q.|.Q.|--.    in Higher Education, 122 S. Michigan Avenue|
|        \\___// = | = |-.(__  Suite 1100, Chicago, IL  60603.            |
|         `---'( .---. ) (__<  Phone: 312/431/9744, Fax: 312/431/8697     |
|               \\.-.//        E-mail: athe at smtp.bmai.com                 |
|                `---'         Web: www2.hawaii.edu/athe/ATHEWelcome.html |