recent Cdn thtr conferences

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Jun 1 07:02:58 EDT 1998

Hi,

This is like a request for a review....

Would anyone who attended the recent Canadian Theatre Conference in
Saskatoon hosted by ADC, CAEA, CITT, PUC, and PACT like to share any
conference observations/impressions, news of interesting events, outcomes,
etc. with those of us who unfortunately couldn't be there?  Perhaps even a
conference programme, list of sessions, to give an idea of the
discussions?

I note that PUC has published an interesting chapbook called "Theatre
Memoirs" on the occasion of the Canadian Theatre Conferennce, Saskatoon,
Saskatchewa, May 21 to May 23, 1998.

Similarly, would anyone who attended the ACTR/ARTC conference in Ottawa,
26-30 May, like to share any impressions/information?  I'm willing to do
some when I've had time to recoup :-)  (The conference programme has
already been distributed on CANDRAMA and can be retrieved from the list
archives or found in the Sprig 1998 ACTR/ARTC Newsletter.)

Cheers all! --- Kathy.

P.S. bonus points for knowing what all those acrynoms stand for! :)