York Cycle

Don Perkins dperkins at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA
Mon Jun 8 11:11:41 EDT 1998

Kathy, my U.of A. e-mail this morning tells me a group from the U. of A.
English Department is planning to be there--but I suspect none are
Candrama subscribers.  At least, I've never noted them as active on the
list.

Don Perkins