Canadian Stage people search

Christopher and Ellen Tracy ctracy at UOGUELPH.CA
Thu Jun 11 15:46:35 EDT 1998

Hello all!

I'm currently researching for my thesis (at the University of Guelph) on
the merger between Toronto's CentreStage Company and the Toronto Free, and
I've found myself in a bit of a bind.  I'm wondering if any of you out
there might know the whereabouts of two of the key players in the merger of
the two companies who I have not been able to reach.  I'm looking
specifically for:

- Lynn Osmond, the former general manager of the Canadian Stage Company,
who left in early-mid 1990 with Guy Sprung; and
- Katie Hermant, the former chairman of the CentreStage Board of Directors
prior to the merger.

I've located and have set up interviews with most all the other key people
in the merger.  Any help you might be able to offer would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Christopher Tracy

Christopher & Ellen Tracy