Challenge '98/defi 98

Ches Skinner skinner at ULETH.CA
Fri Jun 19 06:57:55 EDT 1998

In an effort to promote the humanities and social sciences, HSSFC has
requested that ACTR/ARTC supply them with "3 reports for the media on
research projects not currently receiving coverage. These short reports
(in the case of text, no more than 800 words) should focus on research
results and their importance to our understanding of the past or
present, or for our thinking about the future."

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who would like to participate in
this project.

Ches Skinner
President ACTR/ARTC 98/99