contact

Sarvari Janos sarvari at TOLNA.HUNGARY.NET
Tue Mar 3 06:27:24 EST 1998

I would like contact with You.

My CV:
Janos Sarvari:
I am a hungarian moving, movement actor, dancer and choreografer.   I   was   graduated  from  Szekszard
Teacher's  Training  Collage in Hungary.  I established  my company called Art Contact Movingtheatre here in
1987. After  the first dance performances the group had some steps of trying. Mixing  of dancing and moving
become the most common part of our work.
   My first master  was  Jozsef  Sarvari ( he is  the  member  of  French 'Theatre   Jel'   with Jozef   Nadj),  who
taught  me  the  contact improvisation.  I  was  taught contact dance, improvisation, release - techniqs  and
body - mind  centering  three  times by Eszter Gal. I attended  a   short  course  in  Hannover.  I  had  some
lesson  with Carsten Wiedemann.  My  teachers was Peter Lengyel from 'Theatre  Jel' and Gyula Berger, a
present student  of  EDDC. So, I  have  some  good connection  with  EDDC,  which is very important for me.
I  learnt  by Olive Bieringa twice whose course was organized here in my city. I learnt by Carsten WiedemanI
was the organizer of it. We had not only her course but his performance. I have  alredy had sereral courses in
Hungary,  here  I was  the  leader e.g.  in  Szeged, Jaszbereny, Pecs. At present I work with my group. I teach
make choreographies, performances as well.
   I has been a guest-student at Europian Dance Development Center (EDDC) Arnhem in Holland, from
September through December 1995.

 Eva Karczag: Improvisation, meridians, Tai-chi
Charlotte Zerbey: Improvisation
Dianne Torr: theatre and performance
Martha Moore: modern dance
Nol Tilanus: Video

   I was the director and choreographer of the following performances:

1987 - The circle
1988 - Improvisation-three men
1988 - Scottish-evening - Poemplay from the Robert Burns's poems
1989 - S. Beckett: Comings and goings  and Pantomime II.
1992 - The woolve's hours ( One old man's dream)
1992 - Pictures: Opening of an exhibition
1993 - Arabesque,  1993 - Solo dance
1994 - Solo dance II. and  Improvisation with Eszter Gal
1994 - Shade - play in the garden,     1994 - Attraction
1994 - Etude - play in the street
1994 - Opening of a anti-drug festival
1995 - Crystals
1995 - Endless story-solo
1995 - Dreams
1996 - Cristals
1996 - Opening of an exibition
1997 - Lend space for missing dears - play with Tadeusz Kantor

 I'm working in Hungary now, but I looking  for job somewhere in the world. I want go to America. I must go,
because I want learn and look another countries. Concrete: I would like go to United States, and I would like
live there. I am interesting in your work very much. I want work in theatre, group or teaching or something else
job good for me but the first is that: I look group of contact improvisation dancers. I  make a big request of
you, if you have thinks about this, please tell me. If nothing no problem we would be contact, please.

Do you know tell me something about possebilities around you?
I will to go maximum on this summer into U.S.
Thank you.
Janos

Contact:sarvari at tolna.hungary.net
Address: Janos Sarvari