Curriculum Documetantion

Peter becapete at TM.NET.MY
Tue Mar 24 15:34:26 EST 1998

My name is Peter Gorman and I am a Drama Teacher in an International
School in Malaysia. I've been teaching Drama now for 5 years and during
that time have used a wide variety of resources etc. One document which
I had the pleasure to see originated in Alberta ( I think? and this is
the problem)  I'm trying to locate the document and would very much
enjoy having a copy if at all possible.
The said document was divided into 7 Drama/Theatre disciplines and had
objectives listed from 1 -40 for each disciple ( some may have less!!
The objectives then had resources and suggested texts in a boxed format.
The disciples were Acting, Movement, Speech, Theatre Studies,
Playwriting, Technical Theatre, Directing.
  I know this isn't much to go on but I have found the snippets which I
had access to invaluable, I have used the princiles behind this to write
curriculum and units of work but would like to have a copy of the
complete document.
Any information would be a big help
Regards Peter Gorman